Thursday 19 August 2010

Bonjour ma poupée petits visages!

Hello followers and followers yet to be!
My first blog, scary much? 
I've never really been in to this blogging thing but hey, my sister is giving it ago so why can't I?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I think it would be a good idea to actually tell you what my blog will be about. 
My forte is mostly make-up but I also do some graphic designing (like the picture on my blog) and some photo editing. I will be writing about the things that inspire me and that I am passionate about. Also a some reviews on products and hauls :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So keep you eyes peeled , there's more to come!
Oh! And remember to follow me on BlogLovin' = Follow my blog with bloglovin 
Loves 

No comments:

Post a Comment