Monday 27 December 2010

Nails Nails and More Nail Polishes!

I am very sorry that I haven't posted in months but I will make up for it! Promise!
Any way, this little something was meant to be posted back in October but as always I left it to the last minute. But all least it being posted right?

My new (and yes, it's still new) obsession?
Eyes? No, soo last season.
Lips? Where are you from? The fifties?

Nails! Yes, nails.
With so many different colours your nails can look glam with what ever you wear.

I recently popped into my local Superdrug to grab some white pressed powder and grey nail polish for a shoot. With 10 minutes to get to the train station I pick up the first things I see.
'GOSH do amazing nail polishes I'll get it from there' I pick up a grey nail polish and head to the check out. I get to the shoot to find that my grey nail polish is HOLOGRAPHIC!
Unfortunately my model didn't have beautiful polished nails but that now meant that I now have an AMAZING! nail polish!

(Modelled and styled by my sister (link to here blog here).)

Amazing right? 

One thing I really wanted to try out is the Lancome le Magnetique. I just think that the colour and pattern is beautiful!

p.s. I do not own these images, they were found through google. The top picture is owned by Polish Addict and the one underneath is owned by TobyWoo.


I bought the new Barry M Nail Effects which I really like despite most people saying they hate it and it's crap.

I lay it over the GOSH Holographic nail polish and it looked fab!


Ignore the other GOSH nail polish. You can't really see it :/




Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment